Chosen Abilities Resource Center, Inc.
All contributions to Chosen Abilities are tax deductible. Items donated are used to assist refugee, homeless and transitioning families. Some items are placed in our store and sold to fund program activities.
Chosen Abilities partners with Pavilion of Hope to pick up donated items. Tax receipts are available at the time of your donation. Schedule a FREE pick-up of your gently used furniture today by calling 404-491-1639 or you can donate online by clicking the DONATE NOW button below.
When donating, keep the following in mind:
• Test all electrical and battery operated items to ensure that they still work prior to donation.
• Include all pieces and parts for donated items
• Call ahead if dropping items off at the warehouse.
• Do not donate broken, ripped or dirty items
• Do not donate items that do not meet current safety standards.
• Do not donate items that have been recalled or banned.
• Do not donate non-working appliances.
We cannot accept items that have stains, rips or tears, are very worn, faded or broken, have been clawed or damaged by a pet or have excessive pet hair.
Please Note: The driver will evaluate the donation at the time of pickup. If there are any items that our nonprofit cannot use, they will not be taken.
To donate, call 404-491-1639 or click the button below to schedule online. Please note that completing the form is not a commitment for a pick-up. It allows us to collect all the information we need to schedule a pick-up in your area.
To utilize our free pickup service, we prefer you to be donating at least two essential furniture items: